- How Ovo took off with a corporate innovation model that could challenge venture capital 13/11/2019
Many didn’t know that Boston Consulting Group’s venture builder was involved from the beginning.
- China’s Singles’ Day offers new shopping trends as buyers embrace livestreaming 13/11/2019
Nearly 7.5% of Alibaba's total sales on Singles' Day came from livestreaming.
- Sea narrows losses for Q3 13/11/2019
Shopee's adjusted EBITDA losses widened to US$253.7 million compared to the US$214.9 million it reported in the same period last year.
- Alibaba gets nod to sell shares in Hong Kong 13/11/2019
Shares of Alibaba are likely to trade in Hong Kong in the week of November 25, according to sources.
- Alibaba-backed Xpeng Motors banks $400m from Xiaomi, others 13/11/2019
Xpeng and Xiaomi intend to continue innovating for intelligent hardware and the internet of things.
- Singapore-based Smarten Spaces raises $12m in Symphony-led round 12/11/2019
The workspace management platform will use the new funds to accelerate its expansion to Asia Pacific and North America.
- Online classifieds firm OLX to pour up to $400m in Frontier Car Group 12/11/2019
Upon completion, the transaction would see OLX as FCG's largest shareholder.
- Alibaba-backed Paytm to invest $70m in AI startups 12/11/2019
It's looking to invest in companies that build scalable "India-first" solutions powered by AI.
- Traveloka launches movie-booking service in Thailand 12/11/2019
Users in the country will also be able to pay for movie tickets using multiple channels available on Traveloka.
- Hong Kong’s Beyond Ventures leads $3m round for indoor mapping startup Mapxus 12/11/2019
The Hong Kong-based startup plans to expand into Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- Adobe readies for the age of smart glasses and deepfakes 13/11/2019
Richard Taylor looks at what is new at the LA Adobe MAX Creative Conference for BBC Click.
- General election 2019: Labour Party hit by second cyber-attack 12/11/2019
The party says the first DDoS attack against it failed and it has "ongoing security processes in place".
- Disney+ hit by technical glitches on launch day 12/11/2019
Disney's new streaming service is reported to be down by many users as its global launch unfolds.
- Tinder seeks to tackle trans harassment 12/11/2019
The app is making changes so transgender users experience less harassment as they use the program.
- Sonic movie: New trailer shows redesigned hedgehog after fan backlash 12/11/2019
A new trailer for the Sonic The Hedgehog movie has been released after fans hated original design.
- Slow websites to be labelled by Chrome browser 12/11/2019
Users could get warnings about web pages that are poorly designed and take time to show up.
- Project Nightingale: Google accesses trove of US patient data 12/11/2019
The tech giant has struck a deal with huge US health firm Ascension, giving it access to the records.
- 'I woke up to thousands of messages from Malaysia' 12/11/2019
Why a Malaysian exam question thrust the spotlight on London-based paraglider Laura Melissa Williams.
- The fake video where Johnson and Corbyn endorse each other 12/11/2019
A "deepfake" video has been made where the PM and Labour leader endorse one another in the election.
- Brexit 'puts brakes on UK launch of e-scooters' 12/11/2019
Voi Technology says the UK could be left behind by not changing regulations to allow electric scooters.
- Newsletter 2018.09 21/09/2018
We're Hiring IT Specialists | 緊急募集！－ ITスペシャリスト • WordPress Web Hosting for Business • DNS Hosting with Cloudflare • Introducing Microsoft Azure • Grow Your Business Efficiently • Do Business Anywhere with Microsoft Solutions • Office 365 Update for September 2018 [video] • New iPhones and Apple Watch Unveiled [video] • Outlook User Experience Update [video] • iOS 12 – The New Features • macOS Mojave Coming Late September • Microsoft Teams is ready to replace Skype for Business • Surface Event Announced for October 2nd
- Newsletter 2018.08 27/08/2018
New Tokyo Office Space in Cool Neighborhood with On-site Tech Support • 東京オフィススペースレンタル – オンサイトのITサポート付き！ | 5 Must-have Microsoft Apps | Why should your small-midsize business use Office 365? | Why move your data to the cloud? | Are you connecting with your customers? | Office 365 Update for August 2018 [video] | Tip: Set an email flag, reminder, or color in Outlook 2016 [video] | New Microsoft 365 Public Roadmap Out Soon | Big tech warns of 'Japan's millennium bug' ahead of Akihito's abdication | Samsung is about to make 4TB SSDs and mobile storage cheaper
- New 2019 Microsoft Surface Videos 16/10/2019
Microsoft released a set of videos today, offering a more detailed look at the new Surface devices for 2019. Here they are combined into one handy playlist. We’ll keep on adding videos as they appear, so check back here or follow us on YouTube for more! Where to Buy in Japan? METHOD IT is a […]
- Windows 10 Update Warning – Oct ’19 15/10/2019
Windows 10 update KB4517389, released on October 8, 2019, is causing problems with the Start Menu, Search, Edge browser and VMWare for many users.
- macOS Catalina – New Features & Tips 10/10/2019
Apple has officially released macOS Catalina (version 10.15). Here's our pick of the best new features, advice for those who should hold off upgrading, and some handy tips.
- Every New Microsoft Surface Device for 2019-2020 [VIDEO] 04/10/2019
At its annual event on October 2nd, 2019, Microsoft unveiled the latest additions to the Surface family and gave a preview of some exciting new folding, double-screen devices on the way in 2020.
- Urgent Internet Explorer Security Fix Released 25/09/2019
A vulnerability found in the obsolete Internet Explorer browser means simply visiting a website containing malicious code could grant an attacker remote admin access to your PC
- iOS 13 – Top 3 New Features 18/09/2019
iOS 13 is arrived on September 19, 2019. Here are our top 3 new features.
- Windows 10 Update Woes 03/09/2019
A new Windows 10 update has a serious problem with extremely high and abnormal CPU and memory usage, slowing some PCs to a crawl.
- Why Choose Office 365? [VIDEOS] 21/11/2018
Get a taste of why we love Office 365 so much in this easy-to-digest video playlist, cut up into 1-3 minute bite-sized chunks.
- New Microsoft Surface Devices 04/10/2018
Microsoft announced some exciting upgrades to the Surface family of devices on October 2nd, two of which feature a new all-black matte finish. Find out more about the Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2, and Surface Headphones.
- AutoSave Comes to Office 365 27/09/2018
Starting September 2018, a new Office 365 AutoSave feature will be activated by default in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This is great for cloud collaboration and preventing data loss, but may require some adjustments to your current workflows.