The Client of Elite Group Asia is a global pharmaceutical organisation.
Location: Hong Kong (potentially other locations in Asia e.g.; Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore)
**Experience with Workday HCM software is strongly preferred
Support process, systems and operational effectiveness activities specific to the APAC Recruitment function.
Global / regional level implementation of HR technology, tools and processes, and support regional recruitment ops lead to develop a global educational platform to maximize recruitment process efficiency and to accelerate change management as well as develop global recruitment analytics and insights that provide guidance and recommendations on trends and opportunities to improve performance and that inform decisions.
– Support effective country level implementation of technology, tools and processes.
– Deliver a global training curriculum for effective on-boarding of new TA colleagues
– Partner to define, develop and implement key global recruitment metrics to measure effectiveness & efficiency of recruitment processes & delivery.
– Support recruitment reporting self-service through identification, design and compilation of core data reports that effectively support and measure recruitment activities.
– Serve as liaison to regional leads, in-country recruiters and recruiting coordinators
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
– 3+ experience in Human Resources / Consulting in HR area.
– Demonstrated problem solving, facilitation and analytical skills.
– Experience working across HR and enabling functions with the ability to communicate effectively to influence desired outcomes.
– Strong project management experience and demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.