Head of Architecture
The Client of Elite Group Asia is a Banking and Finance focused institution based in Hong Kong.
- Manage system architecture & roadmap. Standardisation of software and technology components
2. System services management, technology risk management, project governance and management.
This will include activity such as;
- Review and refresh IT architecture and roadmap, work with technology teams to lay down implementation plan and monitor its’ execution
- Define, develop and manage common architectural components and conduct feasibility study on new architectural components (e.g. cloud computing, distributed ledger technology and other FinTech initiatives) and recommend adoption
- Manage technology risk management process and assess the effectiveness of controls regularly to identify risks and recommend mitigation measures
- 12+ years IT experience of which 8 years at managerial position in financial industry
- 4+ years practical experience in establishing and managing enterprise-wide system architecture
- Experience with and knowledge of emerging technologies including cloud computing, distributed ledger technology and other FinTech initiatives
- Experienced in project governance and management
- Good thought leader, influencer and team player